Friday, December 12, 2008

THE BODY BEAUTIFUL


The amazing human body is indeed beautiful to me. We are walking and talking miracles. Daily I find it a facinating topic of study and exploration. My purpose in starting this blog is to share the many, many practical ways that I've discovered to care for our bodies. As well as ways to enjoy and preserve life. Discover the amazing human body with me as I increase my knowlwdge by sharing.

It baffles me to consider the ways we find to neglect our bodies. We over eat, we refuse to exercise, we don't get enough rest, fresh air, or sunshine, We barely find time to ingest our supplements and perhaps vital perscribed medications and so on. We forget that we are "fearfully and wonderfully" created in God's own image.

I've been thinking that perhaps with better understanding of the body's amazing anatomy and physiology, there will be a decrease in the "neglect syndrome" as I call it. And, perhaps an increase in self-care and self preservation. The New Year rapidly approaches, so I plan to share as much vital life-changing information,as
possible using myself as an example. (Oh oh. Where did that come from?)

EVERY OTHER POSTING WILL FEATURE A BODY SYSTEM SUCH AS THE SKELETAL SYSTEM, THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM AND SO ON. THEN FOR ALTERNATE POSTINGS WE WILL "DISCUSS" THE TOPICS IN THE SIDE BAR. SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that you have started a second blog!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete